Making homemade air fryer croutons is so EASY! This Ciabatta bread croutons recipe is moreish, super tasty flavoured with Italian seasoning and only takes 4 minutes to air fry! Pair with your favourite salad or soup!
- Ciabatta bread 200g
- Olive oil 1/3 cup / 75ml
- Italian seasoning 1 x teaspoon
- Salt ¼ teaspoon
- Black pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Slice the ciabatta bread into 1 cm cubes and add to a large bowl.
- Pour over the olive oil, add the Italian seasoning, salt & pepper then mix.
- Place the croutons into the air fryer, cook for 3-4 minutes at 190c /375 Fahrenheit. Halfway through cooking turn shake the air fryer basket to rotate the majority of the croutons, so that they can cook on the other side as well.
- Once cooked remove the croutons from the air fryer basket. Serve on top of salad or store the croutons in an air tight jar once cooled completely.
Slightly stale bread works best if you are using regular sliced bread for this recipe as an alternative
- Category: Sides
- Method: Air frying
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: air fryer, croutons, soup, salad, air fried, bread, easy, homemade