Air fry Garlic Bread is a classic and this homemade recipe tastes AMAZING! The perfect side dish which is so quick and easy to make! Made with a French baguette, garlic butter and freshly chopped herbs. You can add cheese or even freeze in advance and cook from frozen! These yummy garlic bread bites sticks were made in my instant vortex air fryer!
- Salted Butter (soft but not melted) – 156g / 2/3 Cup
- Olive oil – ml / ¼ Cup 60 ml
- Fresh Garlic cloves – 6 x finely chopped/minced
- Fresh Thyme – 1 x tablespoon
- Fresh Parsley – 1 x large handful finely chopped / ¼ Cup / 9g
- Fresh rosemary
- Parmesan / Parmigiano Reggiano cheese (grated) – 11g / ¼ Cup
- French Baguet – 30cm approximately or cut to size
- Sea salt flakes to garnish
- (Optional – grated mozzarella cheese)
- Air fryer prep: Preheat your air fryer
- Making garlic butter: Place your softened butter into a bowl, add the garlic, olive oil, thyme, parsley, rosemary, cheese and mix until combined.
- Bread prep: Slice the French baguette into equal garlic bread slices. Then generously spread one or both sides of the bread and place directly into the air fryer basket or tray.
- Air frying garlic bread: Air fry the garlic bread for 2-3 minutes at 190°C/ 374°F
- Serve: Once cooked remove the garlic bread pieces from the air fryer and sprinkle with sea salt flakes to taste.
- Cheesy Air Fryer Garlic Instructions: to make cheesy garlic bread simply follow the instructions above but after spreading the garlic butter on the French bread, top with mozzarella cheese until each piece is covered. Air fry again at 190°C/ 374°F this time for 3-4 minutes util the cheese is melted and golden, no need to add addition sea salt.
Do not overlap the garlic bread pieces, air fry in batches.
You can increase the cooking time for a more crispy texture
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 2
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air Frying
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer garlic bread, garlic bread, garlic butter