Tender, Sizzling AIR FRYER Lamb Chops infused with a Greek style marinade with lemon juice, aromatic herbs and garlic and olive oil. This easy to make recipe is a must try dish!
- Lamb chops/Lamb cutlets – 9 x chops (approximately 720g / 1.5 pounds)
- Fresh lemon juice – Juice from 1 x lemon
- Olive oil – 2 x tablespoons
- Ground black pepper – 1 x teaspoon
- Dried Thyme – 1 x teaspoon
- Dried Oregano – 1 x teaspoon
- Fresh garlic – 4 x cloves (finely chopped or minced)
- Salt – 1 x teaspoons
- Air fryer prep: Preheat the air fryer
Marinating the lamb chops: Add all the ingredients to a large bowl (excluding the fresh thyme) and mix until the Lamb chops are fully marinated.
Air frying lamb chops: Place the lamb chops into the air fryer, you may need to do this in batches depending on the size of your model. Air fry for 8 minutes at 190°C / 375°F, flip halfway through cooking. If you would like the lamb chops to be well done cook for a further 2+ minutes.
Plating: Serve with lemon wedges and top the cooked lamb chops with freshly chopped thyme or any other green herbs.
Do not overlap the lamb chops whilst air frying as this will prevent them from getting crispy and cooking properly.
The thickness of the lamb chops will affect the cooking time, thinner cut lamb chops will cook a lot quicker than thicker cut lamb chops. Adjust the cook times accordingly.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 8
- Category: Appetiser
- Method: Air frying
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Air fryer, Lamb Chops, meat, air fried lamb, lamb cutlets